Completed: February 2018
The suburb of Bantry Bay is one of the few areas in Cape Town that offers protection from the infamous Cape South Easter almost all year round. 11 Bellwood Road maximises on this wind-free orientation with all five of the apartments having an indoor-outdoor flow next to none.
- Set on the slopes of Lions Head with panoramic views over the Atlantic Ocean.
- The beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay as well as the shops and restaurants of Sea Point are within walking distance.
- North-West facing, which offers ample light in the summer and warmth in the winter
- Designed by the award winning Peerutin Architects.
- Incorporates high quality raw materials such as timber, stone and concrete.
- Incorporates natural vegetation such as succulents and aloes, chosen for their water efficiency.
- Four luxury apartments
- One expansive and airy townhouse
- State-of-the-art, integrated imported Italian appliances.
- Private swimming pools.
- Monitored CCTV and alarm system.
- Secure parking and direct access into each apartment via an elevator.
- Fibre internet connectivity.
14 AVENUE LA CROIX
8 ARCADIA ROAD
THE BANTRY BAY